Air Miles Middle East, the leading coalition loyalty program in the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain, is owned and operated by Rewards Management Middle East FZ-LLC (RMMEL), which is 60 per cent owned by Aimia. The remaining 40% is owned by HSBC.
Launched in 2001, the program now counts more than 1.1 million active members enrolled from over 700,000 households in the UAE, Qatar and Bahrain. Members can collect Air Miles from over 120 market-leading companies including HSBC, Spinneys, Sharaf DG, Lamcy Plaza, Arabian Centre and Damas, plus many more. Air Miles Middle East also runs My Rewards Points Program for HSBC in Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon and Oman.
Air Miles offers a wealth of rewards and experiences to members such as electronics, jewellery, family days out, adventure experiences, hotel and flight bookings.
Click below for quick facts and a list of partners:
For more information, visit www.airmilesme.com.