July 23, 2019
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Agile Business Analyst
As an Agile Business Analyst at AIMIA Loyalty Solutions, you will function as an analyst and communicator to surface and represent internal and external stakeholder needs to deliver business value as efficiently as possible as a key member of our Agile product management organization.
- Translate loyalty platform business needs into agile product backlogs, user stories, models, detailed business requirements documents, use cases, wireframes and systems interaction diagrams.
- Participate on Agile teams working with Product Owners to ensure that stories meet a team-defined definition of done.
- Work with developers and QA to confirm functionality meets the story’s acceptance criteria.
- Build trusted client relationships through proactive communication and effective project delivery.
- Establish knowledge of loyalty platform business challenges and priorities to translate into opportunities.
- Maintain regular stakeholder communication and satisfaction, ensuring opportunities and challenges are addressed in a timely manner. Act as effective and objective information broker across disperse stakeholder community.
- Contribute to project discoveries, kickoff, prepare proposals and statements of work following agreed upon standard.
- Other duties as required.
- Three to five years of professional business analysis experience in customer loyalty.
- Experience working in an Agile environment in a distributed team location, or similar experience.
- Strong experience working with leading SaaS-based enterprise application platforms.
- Innovator with a strong personal desire to help Aimia achieve their loyalty platform objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills; ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multitask and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Self-motivated, high commitment/ energy level and results oriented. Proven persistence in problem solving. Flexible individual that adapts quickly and well to change.
- High level of Emotional Intelligence.
- Bachelor’ degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working with user experience and product development teams.
- Experience working for or with application integration teams.
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Minneapolis, MN, USA: Agile Business Analyst" in the subject line.