What is the focus of this role?
Part of the APAC Campaign and Creative Services team, this position is accountable
- For the development and the execution of direct marketing loyalty campaigns and for the development of Campaign strategies for one of our main client in Melbourne
- For the Campaign Operations of all our clients based in Melbourne
- Work closely with Account team in the development of strategies and campaign plans, in proactively suggesting ideas and improvements to clients, contributing to both clients and Aimia objectives and exceeding client expectations
- Ensure Campaigns are planned effectively
- Liaise with Campaign execution teams to ensure that they will be able to manage the workloadwithout any drop in quality
- Develop and deliver quality campaign briefs to internal and external stakeholders with appropriate sign off.
- Monitor delivery of campaigns from beginning to end, following QC across all areas, and following campaign management processes
- Managing campaign budgets and estimates
- Help to develop and maintain a set of campaigns quality standards and best practice, backed up by research, results and shared knowledge
- Identify opportunities for standardization, Optimise and build standardized processes and templates for all clients
- Help to develop and maintain operational best practice case studies, including: campaign objectives, metrics, application of best practice techniques and testes, and response and conversion rates
- Monitor competitor and “best of breed” direct marketing campaigns activity and make recommendation to improve Aimia’s campaign execution and to ensure that Aimia’s campaigns remain innovative and at the front of best practice/new technology
- Receive and manage to resolution and IT related escalation with IT department
- Managing and documenting change requests and adjusting cost estimates and timing plans accordingly
- Act as a focal point of contact for Campaigns, for all internal and external stakeholders.
- Utilize marketing background to assist and contribute to both client and Aimia objectives.
- Execute all requests for information in a timely fashion.
- At all times gain and maintain client and external service provider respect.
- Work closely with Account teams
- Work closely with internal operational teams (C&CS group)to deliver campaigns on time and within budget
- Proactively manage day-to-day marketing deliverables in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Propose marketing direction and appropriate strategies to Client Director
- Effectively manage client feedback.
- Develop process and procedural improvements around communication delivery. Identify and manage risk within acceptable limits.
- Measure the success of campaigns, plus suggest recommendations for improvements.
- Be responsible for the accuracy of all campaign communications issued to the client.
- Develop and maintain realistic project plans for the implementation of all campaigns.
- Take ownership of briefing and ongoing management of internal and external resources as required.
- Have a thorough understanding of each process involved in project management and execute actions required when they arise.
- Manage all legal and compliance aspects with the client when executing communications
- Make a positive contribution to achieving the agreed revenue targets.
- Demonstrate an understanding of client business drivers.
- Manage account invoicing and financial tracking
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience in marketing predominately gained within the delivery of campaign and an understanding of loyalty marketing.
- Experience with an emailing solution (ExactTarget, Silverpop, Pardot, Adobe or similar)
- Understanding of and experience working in SMS and digital DM particularly in campaign implementation, management and reporting.
- Strong project management skills and a capacity to implement/improve processes
- Ability to manage and prioritise multipletasks at once.
- Superior verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Adaptive to changing business needs and the ability to work in a variety of different business situations.
- Experience in customer service management and process development.
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with the client and internal teams
Useful characteristics include:
- Excellent business presentation.
- Well organised,
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments.
- High energy, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Self motivated and ability to work unsupervised over extended periods.
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise work under pressure, as well as a high level of judgment.
- Ability to accept direction and suggestions for personal development.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and seek the maximum resolution path
- Ability to escalate/seek assistance at the correct times.
What is success in the role?
- Deliver error free, on-time and high performing campaign
- Exceed clients’ expectations.
Why would you not take the role?
- Because you like to take your time and do one thing at a time.
- If you don’t like having multiple stakeholders.
- If you find it difficult to perform under the pressure of a tight deadline.
Why would you take the role?
- You like working as part of a passionate team who is proud of delivering high quality work to our client.
- You get a sense of achievement when dealing with multiple stakeholders to achieve successful delivery.
- You are keen to learn and develop in a fun and supportive environment.