What is the focus of this role?
To provide data analytics and customer insight support to Aimia’s clients and Marketing teams.
- Which business drivers have the biggest impact on customer relationship strength and business results?
- What KPIs really matter to the client’s business?
- How can AIMIA track these KPIs on an ongoing basis?
- Determine which customers to target for marketing campaigns using techniques including statistical clustering and value based segmentation
- Predict when and what customers will buy and redeem
- Identify types of customer promotions required to enable upsell, engagement, recognition and win back
- Track client KPI performance
- Track member quality and migration
- Track effectiveness of promotions
Essential skills and experience:
- A highly motivated individual with an interest in data-driven marketing insights
- Prior experience using SAS or R or a similar tool
- SQL knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
- A minimum of 6 years of analytical working experience
- Prior experience leading analytical projects and accounts is preferred
- CRM & Marketing knowledge
Useful characteristics include:
- Quantitative and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- A self-starter with analytical astuteness, able to work with tight deadlines
- Significant client contact and presentation aptitude
- Team player who can work in a cross-functional environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills along with high attention to detail
- Ability to provide recommendations based on analytical findings
What is success in the role?
- Deliver insight and meet tight deadlines
- Deliver on account specific KPIs and program performance targets
Why would you not take the role?
- Not looking to be a deep-dive analytics expert
- No interest in developing your statistical software skills
- Not interested in detail and prefer to focus on the big picture
Why would you take the role?
- Looking for analytical experience within a growing global organisation
- Love data and deep dive exploratory analysis
- Have a passion for marketing & customer analytics
- Enjoy working with statistical software
- Want a mix of technical analytics and client management
- Enjoy internal and client interactions
- Take satisfaction from seeing your recommendations implemented by our clients
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing email@example.com with "Dubai, UAE: Consultant, Analytics & Insights" in the subject line.