More about AIMIA and what we do
Loyalty management is the process of identifying, understanding and influencing best customers in order to build sustained, reciprocal and meaningful relationships that increase profits and drive long term enterprise value. We are AIMIA and it is our vision to be the recognized global leader in loyalty management.
Across our global enterprise we offer a full suite of services delivered through three loyalty service streams:
- Coalition Loyalty – designing, building and managing multi-partner and shared currency loyalty programs around the globe
- Proprietary Loyalty – designing, building and managing strategic business and customer loyalty programs for individual clients around the globe
- Loyalty Analytics – collecting, analyzing and deriving actionable insight from customer data to deliver measurable marketing ROI for clients and partners around the globe
Here in Asia Pacific, AIMIA has proven experience in partnering with clients to deliver leading proprietary loyalty programs across the region. Our proprietary loyalty service experts design, launch and operate new client programs, re-launch, refresh and operate existing client programs and bring our digital, mobile and analytical expertise to bear on behalf of clients. As we continue on our journey to realize our vision to be the recognised global leader in loyalty management, we are actively building out our capability to offer increased services across the loyalty analytics and coalition loyalty streams.
What is the focus of this role?
To provide data analytics and customer insight support to AIMIA’s clients and Marketing teams.
- Which business drivers have the biggest impact on customer relationship strength and business results?
- What KPIs really matter to the client’s business?
- How can AIMIA track these KPIs on an ongoing basis?
- Determine which customers to target for marketing campaigns using techniques including statistical clustering and RFM segmentation
- Predict when and what customers will buy and redeem
- Identify types of customer promotions required to enable upsell, engagement, recognition and win back
- Track client KPI performance
- Track member quality and migration
- Track effectiveness of promotions
Essential skills and experience:
- A highly motivated individual with an interest in data-driven marketing insights
- Minimum 5 years of analytical working experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in predictive modelling
- Prior experience using R or Python
- CRM & Marketing knowledge
- Confident in developing client ready deliverables and presenting them indecently to clients
- SQL knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
Useful characteristics include:
- Quantitative and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- A self-starter with analytical astuteness, able to work with tight deadlines
- Significant client contact and presentation aptitude
- Team player who can work in a cross-functional environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills along with high attention to detail
- Ability to provide recommendations based on analytical findings
What is success in the role?
- Deliver insight and meet tight deadlines
- Deliver on account specific KPIs and program performance targets
Why would you not take the role?
- Not looking to be a deep-dive analytics expert
- No interest in developing your statistical software skills
- Not interested in detail and prefer to focus on the big picture
Why would you take the role?
- Looking for analytical experience within a growing global organisation
- Love data and deep dive exploratory analysis
- Have a passion for marketing & customer analytics
- Enjoy working with statistical software
- Want to focus on the technical side of analytics
- Enjoy internal and client interactions
- Take satisfaction from seeing your recommendations implemented by our clients
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Consultant, Analytics & Insights" in the subject line.