This is an exciting time to work for the Aimia as we develop some of the most challenging and transformative technology projects the organisation has ever seen. You’ll have a chance to shape the future and support our goal to provide exceptional services for everyone.
Aimia’s Enterprises products leverage public clouds as their preferred hosting solution. Our DevOps team provide a critical function to the engineering of the products for the clients who use them.
- Work closely with project teams from the initial design phase to implementation and supporting systems once they are operational.
- Support infrastructure rollout for various clients.
- Automat Infrastructure as Code to manage engineering, test and production environments
- Ensure that the teams use appropriate tools and processes to deploy code and operate environments.
- Manage change requests in accordance with platform strategy, standards and governance.
- Improve Monitoring, Incident management processes, Backup & Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy, Software Quality Assurance
- Ensure that the environments complies with the baseline standards for security by performing Security Scans, AV updates, OS and application patches and encryption of data
- Life cycle management, cost optimization and capacity management of running environments
- Keep pace with the evolving cloud technologies and recommend and implement improvements to our hosting standards
- Proactively identifying and mitigate risks on the running environments
- 3+ year’s experience in DevOps role.
- Experience of implementing DevOps principles in larger organizations
- Experience in designing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, Crucible
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP network stack including troubleshooting and tuning experience
- Experience working with Agile teams and collaborating with multi-function teams to deliver projects
- Strong expertise in AWS Cloud – EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, VPC, Direct Connect, CloudFormation, CloudTrail
- Expert knowledge of Linux operating system – RHEL/CentOS
- Good knowledge and experience with web hosting and running micro services – Nginx, Apache HTTPD, Reverse Proxy servers, Load Balancing standards
- Understanding of database systems – SQL, RDBMS, NoSQL
- Experience in designing highly scalable and secure web servers – caching standards, CDNs, web application firewalls
- Ability to propose simple yet creative and effective solutions to difficult issues.
- Track record of delivering technical IT solutions across run and/or change
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Experience working with ITIL framework
- A strong proactive problem solver who can make excellent use and interpret our tooling to improve performance/services.
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Minneapolis, MN, USA: DevOps Engineer" in the subject line.