More about Aimia and what we do
Loyalty management is the process of identifying, understanding and influencing best customers in order to build sustained, reciprocal and meaningful relationships that increase profits and drive long term enterprise value. We are Aimia and it is our vision to be the recognised global leader in loyalty management.
Across our global enterprise we offer a full suite of services delivered through three loyalty service streams:
- Coalition Loyalty – designing, building and managing multi-partner and shared currency loyalty programs around the globe
- Proprietary Loyalty – designing, building and managing strategic business and customer loyalty programs for individual clients around the globe
- Loyalty Analytics – collecting, analysing and deriving actionable insight from customer data to deliver measurable marketing ROI for clients and partners around the globe
Here in Asia Pacific, Aimia has proven experience in partnering with clients to deliver leading proprietary loyalty programs across the region. Our proprietary loyalty service experts design, launch and operate new client programs, re-launch, refresh and operate existing client programs and bring our digital, mobile and analytical expertise to bear on behalf of clients. As we continue on our journey to realise our vision to be the recognised global leader in loyalty management, we are actively building out our capability to offer increased services across the loyalty analytics and coalition loyalty streams.
What is the focus of this role?
The main responsibility of the Lead Consultant, Analytics & Insight is to lead large scale customer insight projects for AIMIA’s clients and to work closely with the Business Development & Account Management teams. The role also forms part of the functional leadership team, with direct line management of analysts and senior analysts within the team. The role requires the candidate to work independently and take direct ownership of client relationships and to shape and drive forward engagements.
- Direct line management of Analysts, Senior Analysts and Consultants within the team
- Responsible for the management and development of the intern program
- Able to effectively conduct interviews for Analysts to Consultant grade
- Shape the team’s future, structure and product offering
- Own “Quality & Delivery” for the Analytics & Insight Team
- Find the best ways of working with the data management and business intelligence sub teams
- Own the successful delivery of multiple key clients, and provide review and challenge support on other clients
Essential skills and experience:
- Mature, experienced analytics professional
- Company minded with a focus on building success for Aimia without limitations
- Confident in developing client ready deliverable and presenting them independently to clients
- Experience in leading a team of analysts with diverse backgrounds
- Able to shape the org structure and ways of working for the team
- Prior experience with consumer marketing programs
- Highly experienced user of SAS, SQL or R
- Proven track record of building customer segmentation and predictive models
- Loyalty, CRM & Marketing knowledge
- Significant Retail analytics experience
- Team player who can work in a cross-functional environment
- Minimum 8 years of analytical working experience
Useful characteristics include:
- Ability to see the clients point of view and focus on successful outcomes
- Understand the importance of recognizing both the big picture and day to day requirements
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of relationship marketing practices and principles would be ideal
- Good verbal and written communications skills and good attention to detail
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills
What is success in the role?
- Deliver on the department’s financial and balanced scorecard targets
- Maintain good staff retention and engagement
- Support high client satisfaction scores
- Contribute to growth by supporting business development
- Successfully balancing multiple priorities
- Managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
Why would you not take the role?
- If you are focused on technical or academic analytics
- Are keen to be a deep-dive expert in a particular type of analytics
- Are not confident managing people or clients
Why would you take the role?
- Looking for leadership experience within a growing global organisation
- Want to combine a technical role with a management and business role
- Enjoy internal and client interactions
- Want to shape the direction of a proposition
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing email@example.com with "Hong Kong: Lead Consultant, Insights & Analytics" in the subject line.