Contact Centre Workforce Planning Manager
More about Aimia, Insights & Loyalty Services and what we do
Loyalty management is the process of identifying, understanding and influencing best customers in order to build sustained, reciprocal and meaningful relationships that increase profits and drive long term enterprise value. We are Aimia, and it is our vision to be the recognised global leader in loyalty management.
Here in Insights & Loyalty Services (ILS), we have proven experience in partnering with clients to deliver leading proprietary loyalty programs globally. Our proprietary loyalty service experts design, launch and operate new client programs, re-launch, refresh and operate existing client programs and bring our digital, mobile and analytical expertise to bear on behalf of clients.
Contact Centre Services provide best-in-class end user customer service support for our Client’s loyalty programs and initiatives. Functionally we support frictionless customer journeys and experiences.
What is the focus of this role?
In this position, you will play a key role in our business leading workforce management procedures for our small contact centre operation. Leading traditional WFM procedures such as forecasting, staffing and scheduling, you will bring rigor and your expertise to drive continuous improvement and value. You will act as the Subject Matter Expert for our telephony and WFM capabilities, and regularly engage with internal and external stakeholders to optimize use of our services. As a leading loyalty marketing business, our contact centres capability is a small (but important!) part of what we do. As a senior member of the team, you will also have the opportunity to effect broader change in our business and work closely with loyalty marketing experts in other teams on strategic initiatives. This role will give you diversity in your work tasks and the autonomy to shape it as your own.
·Manage the roster process for all client contact centres:
- Overall responsibility of the contact centre roster procedure.
- Ensure collaboration with Operations Managers and Team Managers from the client teams.
- Utilize workforce management software tools to maximize accuracy of rosters and reduce inefficient variances.
- Work in tandem with Operations Managers to develop workforce management policies and procedures.
- Authorize monthly rosters prior to release and ensure reports and rosters are released to the contact centre teams on a timely basis
- Oversee the day-to-day roster change procedure and daily run sheet process
- Act as the system administrator of Teleopti (workforce management system)
- Provide administrative support and act as SME for Voxtron Communication Centre (call management system)
·Manage the workload forecast for all client contact centres:
- Provide leadership over the development of weekly volume forecasts for phone and non-phone transactions. Authorize volume forecasts before distribution to clients.
- Coordinate with Operations Managers to continually refine volume and handle time forecasts for all work types. Includes defining “base” volume weeks, effects of promotions/statements, etc.
- Develop work volume and other workload models for each client contact centre; continually revise models based on forecast vs. actual analysis.
- Manage long-term activity forecasts for all clients
- Assist in new business opportunities by estimating operational scale required to manage new programs
·Create, maintain, and distribute accurate performance reports for the client contact centre teams:
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly operations performance reports are distributed according to agreed distribution cycles.
- Work with Operations Managers to develop meaningful internal performance statistics which drive action and support decision-making. Examples include: Attendance tracking, agent performance summary, schedule adherence and client performance summaries. Aim to develop consistent “dashboard” reports across all client contact centre teams.
- Provide executive level reporting to senior management at set frequencies or on request.
·Play a leadership role in the ongoing management of a “roster adherence” procedure across all client contact centres:
- Evaluate weekly roster adherence reports for individual agents and management
- Assist Operations Managers in efforts to improve schedule adherence, providing instruction, guidance, training of agents, determining best practices, etc.
- Assist Operations Managers in implementing all facets of real-time schedule adherence
·Keep current on contact centre management best practices and seek continuous improvement
- Benchmark current productivity measurements through participation in user groups, trade associations, etc.
Essential skill/experience and personal attributes include:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in workforce management, including workload forecasting, rostering and reporting functions
- Solid understanding of performance drivers (internal and external) in customer contact centres
- Proven ability in use Teleopti or similar workforce management system. Proven knowledge of Voxtron Communication Centre, Cisco or equivalent.
- Very strong Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills with the ability to multitask
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency with contact centre modelling tools and excel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and being solutions focussed
- Strong project management Skills
- Base line knowledge of contact centre equipment: PABX, ACD systems, IVR, etc.
Useful characteristics include:
- Strong analytical abilities
- Thrive on problem-solving
- Ability to build relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Dedicated to quality service delivery and solutions focused
- Energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude with a desire to progress
- Ability to accept direction and suggestion for personal development
- Self-motivated and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work pressure
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Sydney, Australia: Operations Analyst" in the subject line.