The Performance Tester is responsible for performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability. Resource will work and core and client integration test projects. Resource will assist less experienced testers to achieve necessary results.
• Create and execute performance test scripts in accordance with best practices & techniques, gather metrics, record raw data and prepare test results
• Go beyond the daily JMeter performance testing runs and identify how to achieve higher scalability.
• Analyze system performance limitations and determining the best approach and techniques to test.
• Participate in daily scrum, provide accurate and concise status, and escalate issues.
• Collaborate with product owners, quality lead and developers to help create performance test requirements and acceptance criteria.
• Collaborate with product owners, quality lead and developers on the data creation, configurations, and other setup needed for both core and client integration testing to ensure the system is being challenged appropriately.
• Assist with data cleanup as needed to ensure sensitive data is removed prior to use in PT.
• Act as subject matter expert and provide technical leadership for performance testing, mentoring less experienced testers.
• Advanced Knowledge of performance testing concepts and the type of tests (load, endurance, stress, failover)
• 5+ years of hands on experience in performance testing
• Strong experience with JMeter or equivalent performance testing tool
• Knowledge of test monitoring tools such as Kibana, Cloud Watch, or similar.
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Minneapolis, MN, USA: Performance Tester" in the subject line.