What is the focus of this role?
The Program Manager is responsible for the configuration and operational set up of the Aimia Loyalty Platform – SaaS (ALP-SaaS).
- Project leads all new integrations and migrations on the Aimia proprietary ALP-SaaS platform.
- Responsible for design, and configuration, and testing of new ALP-SaaS client program launches.
- Business owner of all quality assurance processes underpinning acceptance into service for new client programs.
- Subject matter expert in the capabilities of the ALP-SaaS segmentation, promotion and campaign engine with responsibility for:
- System optimisation in line with client program (new and current clients)
- Client guidance and tactical promotion guidance
- Platform configuration (at segment level) by client
- Quality Assurance
- Periodic platform reviews
- Provide platform related client service tasks:
- Named Aimia representative for escalated system issues
- System reports
- Client WIPs / periodic reviews
- Assist broader business and business development function as an ALP-SaaS SME.
- Owns one or more assigned client programs and executes client delivery against the statement of work.
- Provide timely resolution of issues by following established escalation processes and informing management as necessary. Understands and follows delivery areas’ processes as required.
- Coordinates and delivers projects within timelines and budgets, and ensures outlined program delivery expectations are met.
- Support the definition of implementation and operational processes.
- Focus on documentation and peer user instruction.
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Engineering /Business/Marketing or significant relevant experience.
- System and project management qualifications or significant experience
- Excellent computer literacy
- 3+ years of project/account management, sales or marketing
- Flexibility to travel as needed (minimal)
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills with quality focus and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment with the demand of short deadlines and high-pressure situations
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement medium scale regional projects with multiple vendors, multiple client contacts and multiple client/Aimia Partners
- Demonstrates the ability to assist in the duties of a Relationship Manager/Account Director.
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Hong Kong: Program Manager" in the subject line.