Summary of Position Description:
The Rewards Operations Specialist – Content Management performs administrative duties in support of the Reward Operations programs. This person will work closely with Procurement, Operations Team, our Vendors, Finance, and Key Account Managers to support the setup, pricing and promotion of all products in our web platforms and marketing campaigns.
Roles and responsibilities:
Rewards Item setup & Client Pricing
- Ensure accuracy, standardization of product specifications, copy and images for all reward listings
- Coordinate copy, translation and image deliverables ensuring standards are adhered to and accuracy of information
- Pricing items for all client programs and verify that information is accurate
- Manage ongoing product updates (such as availability, image, price) in the rewards system and communicate changes to appropriate parties
- Ensure deliverables are met on projects with the ability to prioritize and multi-task overlapping deliverables across multiple programs.
- Identify program risks and address impact and mitigation options to be able to complete client deliverables
Web Support & User Testing
- Responsible for managing the program website updates related to items, promotions, categories, new product launch, etc.
- Ensure products displayed on Aimia websites are current and correct
- Work with the operations analyst, IT and third party suppliers to report any catalogue, website or application issues and follow through resolution
- Work with internal teams during the development and launch of new programs or deployment of new product features to existing platforms
- Performing UAT signoff to ensure requirements meet business needs
- Assist procurement with sourcing of items for specific categories, initiatives and/or vendors as required
Other duties as required.
Post-secondary education preferred
Highly detail oriented; good with numbers and data management
Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
Strong proficiency of MS Office suite, in particular Excel
Problem solving skills to respond quickly and efficiently
Strong organizational skills
Ability to multi-task and work on several initiatives at one time
Work well with internal teams to drive results
Strong written and oral communication skills
Problem solver / strong analytical skills
Experience in e-commerce, or loyalty/incentive industry an asset
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Toronto (Exchange Tower), Canada: Rewards Operations Specialist – Content Management" in the subject line.