This is an exciting time to work for the Aimia, as we develop some of the most challenging and trans-formative technology projects the organization has ever seen. The Senior DevOps Engineer will have a chance to shape the future and support AIMIA’s goal to provide exceptional services for everyone.
AIMIA’s Enterprises products leverage public clouds as their preferred hosting solution and DevOps provides a critical function to the engineering of the products for the clients who use them.
- Work closely with project teams, from the initial design phase to implementation and supporting systems once operational.
- Support the infrastructure rollout for various clients.
- Automate Infrastructure as Code to manage engineering, test and production environments
- Ensure that teams use appropriate tools and processes to deploy code and operate environments.
- Manage change requests in accordance with platform strategy, standards and governance.
- Improve Monitoring, Incident management processes, Backup & Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy and Software Quality Assurance
- Ensure that the environments comply with the baseline standards for security by performing Security Scans, AV updates, OS and application patches and encryption of data
- Life cycle management, cost optimization and capacity management of running environments
- Passionately pursue evolving cloud technologies while recommending and implementing improvements to our hosting standards
- Proactively identifying and mitigate risks on the running environments
- 5+ year’s experience in a DevOps role.
- Extensive experience implementing DevOps principles in larger organizations
- Experience in designing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Artifactory, Sonar, Crucible
- Strong knowledge of the TCP/IP network stack including troubleshooting and tuning experience
- Experience working with Agile teams and collaborating with multi-function teams to deliver projects
- Strong expertise in AWS Cloud – EC2, EBS, S3, IAM, VPC, Direct Connect, CloudFormation, CloudTrail
- Expert knowledge of Linux operating system – RHEL/CentOS
- Strong knowledge and experience with web hosting and running micro services – Nginx, Apache HTTPD, Reverse Proxy servers, Load Balancing standards
- Understanding of database systems – SQL, RDBMS, NoSQL
- Experience in designing highly scalable and secure web servers – caching standards, CDNs, web application firewalls
- Ability to propose simple yet creative and effective solutions to difficult issues.
- Track record of delivering technical IT solutions across run and/or change
- Good communication and analytical skill
- Experience working with ITIL framework
- Strong proactive problem solving experience, who can make excellent use and interpret AIMIA tooling to improve performance/services.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Apply for this Job
Apply for this job by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "Minneapolis, MN, USA: Senior DevOps Engineer" in the subject line.