Find Your Own ‘Performance Formula’
Making business personal is our aim for your experience working at Aimia. We look for what makes each of us different and uniquely talented, and build from that. We’re deliberately reworking our whole approach to people to ensure that our systems, processes and ethos is focussed on you as an individual, enabling you to perform at your best. To do this, we’re interested in:
What skills and experience you bring to your role
What you enjoy doing and what you’re especially good at
What opportunities these insights could open up for you in the future
Your ‘performance formula’ – how you can use your unique mix of skills, passions, aspirations and motivations and feel like you’re on a roll!
Want a Great Job? (Let’s Face It, Who Doesn’t!)
- Interesting work that challenges you and keeps you learning?
- A growth business in a growth industry?
- Stimulating colleagues who are supportive but make you think?
- A manager who’s got your back and is actively looking for ways to help you develop your skills?
- A fun working environment where you’re valued as an individual not endlessly ranked against others?
- Competitive rewards and benefits?
- In other words, a great culture?