Scott Pete, Director of Analytics & Insights at Aimia, was featured by our AI & Machine Learning partner H2O.ai in a webinar on Predictive Marketing with AI: Improving Retention Through Predictive Churn.
Studies have shown that the cost of customer acquisition can be significantly more than retention strategies, where a 5% increase in retention produced a 25% increase in profits for one industry. Key to retention is identifying those customers most likely to churn, and then leveraging loyalty tactics to send out the right message to the right person at the right time to re-align them with your brand.
In this webinar, you will learn:
– The potential business impact of effective retention strategies
– Common challenges faced with developing predictive churn models
– How AI can be used to improve the accuracy of and speed the time-to-market with predictive modeling
– How predictive modeling can help reduce unnecessary costs, by improving the relevance of marketing initiatives.
– Understand sample benchmarks to measure predictive churn model impacts