MONTREAL, Feb. 6, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ – Aimia, a global leader in loyalty management, is proud to announce that it has been named one of Montreal’s Top Employers for 2013 by Mediacorp Canada Inc. and the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. Headquartered in Montreal with six locations across Canada, this is the first year that Aimia submitted as one company including its various business operations such as Aeroplan. Aeroplan has been recognized as one of Montreal’s Top Employers the previous four years.
“We are very proud of our continued recognition as a top employer in Montreal,” said Vince Timpano, President and Chief Executive Officer, Canada, Aimia. “We have more than 1,900 employees across Canada who are the key to our success, so it is critically important that we create an inspiring and highly engaged work environment and a culture that fosters success.”
Aimia was selected as one of Montreal’s Top Employers for:
- Investing in ongoing employee development with tuition subsidies for job-related courses, a range of development opportunities and subsidies for professional accreditation;
- Letting everyone share the company’s success with a share purchase plan and year-end bonuses available to a large number of employees;
- Encouraging giving back to our local communities through paid volunteer time off and through offering employees opportunities to go on employee engagement trips across the world with its Aeroplan Beyond Miles partners to share skills, observe and learn about the essential support they provide, giving them an experience of a lifetime;
- Supporting employees who are new parents with maternity and parental leave top-up payments as well as extended health benefit coverage during their leave;
- Helping employees balance work and their personal life through alternative work arrangements including flexible hours and shortened work week options;
- Assisting employees as they prepare for life after work with retirement planning, generous contributions to a defined benefit pension plan and/or matching RSP contributions.
Now entering its ninth year, Montreal’s Top Employers is an annual competition organized by the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers. This special designation recognizes the Montreal-area employers that lead their industries in offering exceptional places to work based on criteria including: Physical Workplace, Work Atmosphere & Social, Health, Financial & Family Benefits, Vacation & Time Off, Employee Communications, Performance Management, Training & Skills Development and Community Involvement.
For more information, please visit: www.canadastop100.com/montreal.
About Aimia in Canada
Aimia, a global leader in loyalty management, has unique capabilities and proven expertise in delivering proprietary loyalty services, launching and managing coalition loyalty programs, creating value through loyalty analytics and driving innovation in the emerging digital and mobile spaces. In Canada, Aimia owns and operates Aeroplan, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program, as well as a proprietary loyalty division that designs, launches and operates new client programs. Aimia also offers world-class data analytics through its Intelligent Shoppers Solutions suite of tools and has a minority position in Cardlytics, a pioneer of transaction-driven marketing in banking. For more information, please visit: www.aimia.com.
Aimia: JoAnne Hayes +1-416-352-3706 firstname.lastname@example.org