DATA SECURITY AND PRIVACY
Aimia’s business is built on trust. Clients entrust us with their data and expect us to protect and steward it well. Similarly, when consumers engage with loyalty programs and brands, they want to know that their personal information is safe and that it will be used responsibly.
DATA, OUR MOST IMPORTANT ASSET
Clients trust us to respect their privacy rights in order to reward us with their loyalty. As a matter of policy, good business and ethics, we can do no less. This makes data our most important asset, and its safekeeping a mark of leadership. In keeping with our commitment to responsible data management, we take extensive steps to ensure that we continue to earn our customers’ and members’ trust every day. We do this by:
- Gathering and managing only the data that hold the greatest potential for insights.
- Meeting or exceeding local legal requirements.
- Continually investing in better data management practices, systems and technologies.
- Designating a Privacy Officer in each region to lead, collaborate, ensure compliance, monitor performance and address emerging issues.
- Measuring compliance against industry benchmarks and continuously improving our Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans.
- Continuing to embed our TACT Data values — which spell out our commitment to Transparency, Added value, Control, and Trust.
TACT DATA VALUES
As a company recognizing that a reputation for responsible data management is among Aimia’s most valuable assets, we have developed TACT — a set of ‘data values’ that put the consumer at the heart of what we do.